Thursday, March 10, 2011

Is Marriage a Necessity these Days? - I News India – Empowering Ideas!

Is Marriage a Necessity these Days? - I News India – Empowering Ideas!: "These days I am seeing many people who are still unmarried, while they are in their forties. One of the main reasons why the institution of marriage is under threat is the increase in the Live-in Relationships. A live in relationships is a situation in which a guy and a girl live together under one roof. They live the married life without having the marriage.

Basically a marriage is a commitment which brings the responsibility. If you are unable to take this responsibility, then you are not supposed to get marry. If you will ask me why marriage is required then I can reply you these requirements:"

No comments:

Post a Comment