Sunday, April 17, 2011

11 ways to eat the 11 best healthy foods that you aren't eating - Healthy Living on Shine

11 ways to eat the 11 best healthy foods that you aren't eating - Healthy Living on Shine: "When I was a kid, my grandmother never relied upon the classic 'Because I said so!' when pressed with the ubiquitous 'Why?' Instead, she would give very concrete, inarguable reasons supporting her statements and if she wasn't quite certain, she'd make something up that sounded good. For instance, when she'd encourage me to try a beet, she said, 'It's good for you. It's good for your blood.' Which is reasonable, right? After all, blood is everywhere. And also, almost the same color as a beet. It convinced the 8-year-old me, anyway, so I tried beets and whaddya know, actually loved them."

No comments:

Post a Comment