Thursday, October 28, 2010

Seth's Blog: I spread your idea because...

Seth's Blog: I spread your idea because...: "Ideas spread when people choose to spread them. Here are some reasons why:

I spread your idea because it makes me feel generous.
...because I feel smart alerting others to what I discovered.
...because I care about the outcome and want you (the creator of the idea) to succeed.
...because I have no choice. Every time I use your product, I spread the idea (Hotmail, iPad, a tattoo).
...because there's a financial benefit directly to me (Amazon affiliates, mlm).
...because it's funny and laughing alone is no fun.
...because I'm lonely and sharing an idea solves that problem, at least for a while.
...because I'm angry and I want to enlist others in my outrage (or in shutting you down).
...because both my friend and I will benefit if I share the idea (Groupon).
...because you asked me to, and it's hard to say no to you."

No comments:

Post a Comment